HVAC Service Technicians and Installers work on the field, repairing and maintaining various heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units for clients both residential and commercial. They are expected to implement variable blueprints and solutions for different HVAC brands and ensure that such units function properly. HVAC Service Technicians work closely with our dispatchers regarding client concerns, as well as provide assistance and advice to clients once dispatched.
- Diagnose, identify, and repair a wide variety of air conditioning, Furnaces, Zoning and other similar HVAC equipment.
- Executes proper maintenance of HVAC units
- Participate as a member of our on-call rotation schedule for emergency service requests
- Coordinate with our dispatchers on system protocols and client requests
- Directly communicate with clients and provide advice as per HVAC concerns.
- Have 3 years of experience on HVAC installation and service
- Good personality motivated and possess highly customer service skills
- Have a least a minimum high school diploma/GED and some technical HVAC school training
- Must have a valid Louisiana driver’s license
- Have an EPA (CFC) Universal Certification to be able to handle any type of refrigerant.
To apply for this job email your details to Juan.firstname.lastname@example.org